Bellevue Youth Choirs encourages individuals from all cultures and communities to apply for any open position.
The Bellevue Youth Choirs seeks an experienced professional to be its next Artistic Director. The new Artistic Director will have the exciting opportunity to lead over 100 youth in developing their passion, confidence and skills as musicians and young adults.
The ideal candidate for this position will have demonstrated skills in the following areas:
- choral pedagogy and conducting skills
- curriculum development and teacher leader skills
- public relations skills for recruiting members and interacting with parents
- organizational skills in leading a team of choir directors and accompanists
- management skills to establish budgets with the Board of Directors and operate within financial constraints.
Timing and Application
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest and resume not later than May 31, 2019. To apply please email information to [email protected]
The Bellevue Youth Choirs rehearse weekly at Cross of Christ Lutheran Church in the Crossroads area of Bellevue. Besides presence at weekly rehearals, this is a work-from-home position.
Full job description located below.