The health and safety of our community is our top priority. As the COVID-19 situation progresses, we will make decisions about in-person or virtual rehearsals according to recommendations from the CDC, public health officials in Washington State, the Bellevue School District, and other local children’s choirs.
At this time, we are planning to go ahead with in person, masked rehearsals in September.
Below are the policies agreed on by our rental home at Cross of Christ and our Board of Directors.
BYC Rehearsal Policies
- All staff are vaccinated
- Eligible children (over 12) are encouraged to get vaccinated as soon as possible
- Once younger children are eligible for the vaccine, they are encouraged to get vaccinated as well
- Everyone in the Cross of Christ building must wear a mask at all times, regardless of vaccination status
- Only staff and choristers are allowed in the building (no parents or family members may wait inside)
- Check in and check out will take place outside
- All choristers must complete a health check before entering the building
- Windows and doors will be open for more air flow
- We will take singing breaks to work on musicianship training
|BYC COVID-19 WAIVER||BELLEVUE SCHOOL DISTRICT; LATEST DATA|
|BYC COVID-19 POLICIES||CDC COVID-19 RESOURCES|
|CITY OF BELLEVUE RESOURCES||WA STATE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH|